The JCC of Greater Albuquerque's mission is to provide meaningful experiences that make a difference in people's lives. Membership revenue alone does not sustain the many programs and services that we offer. There are several ways to make tax-deductible contributions and to help support the JCC. Please choose the one that is right for you.
If you are interested in contributing to the JCC of Greater Albuquerque in other ways, please call Dave Simon at 505-348-4449.
Thank you for your generous support.
When a corporation or individual sponsors the JCC of Greater Albuquerque, it is a mutually beneficial partnership. The JCC continues to offer a wide variety of programs and services and the corporation/individual gains prominence and attention in the community. Each and every corporate/individual sponsor is seen as a valued member of the JCC family and provides a creative way to maintain agency-wide financial stability in the many programs and services offered.
For more information, please contact Dave Simon at 505-348-4449.
Your Support Comes With True Benefits
The JCC of Greater Albuquerque will customize a sponsorship package to meet the needs of your company. We help you to achieve your specific objectives, with the benefits that are most important to you.
The JCC of Greater Albuquerque offers a unique range of benefits that can strengthen your corporate image and enhance your visibility. The JCC of Greater Albuquerque sponsorship is one of the most impactful philanthropic and marketing opportunities available to you.
True Sponsorship Value
- Unequaled corporate visibility and enhanced brand awareness (high exposure rates to an attractive demographic).
- Ideal platform for your company to reach its target audience.
- Opportunity to improve the quality of life in the community you serve.
- Alignment with a highly respected and well publicized organization.
Sponsorship benefits include marketing opportunities which will create brand awareness and enhance your corporate image including:
- Billboard Campaign
- Print collateral (brochures, flyers, posters)
- Employee/Client Incentives (free tickets to events, space rentals)
- JCC of Greater Albuquerque Website
- And More!
We invite you to join in a partnership that will meet the needs of your corporation. We would be delighted to create a customized sponsorship package that will help your company to fulfill its marketing objectives.
Please contact Dave Simon at 505-348-4449 for more information.
Advertising Billboards are now on display in the Cohen Gym!
Let the Jewish Community Center generate additional awareness for your organization through advertising opportunities that support your presence in the ABQ metro area. An indoor billboard inside the Cohen Gym allows you to reach 175,000 of our members and visitors with your marketing message targeted exclusively to our audience. Plus this program includes aknowledgements in our newsletter, website and at key events.
- Quality 6' x 4' or 12' x 4' banner placed in prominent location within gymnasium for 6 months or one year
- Quarterly acknowledgement in JCC newsletter during advertising period
- Quarterly acknowledgement in an email blast during advertising period. Acknowledgement with logo, if available
- Acknowledgement listing within JCC Program Guide
- Annual recognition at key JCC events
- Advertisers reach a targeted audience
- Last year, 175,000 people — members and visitors — entered the JCC for a variety of reasons including recreation, fitness, and social events
- Advertising acknowledgement made in JCC newsletter, website, print materials, and at key events
- Limited number of advertising spaces available
- Exclusive “Business Type” option available
Billboard Campaign Participants
- Abbey Lane Vacuum and Sewing
- Academy Plumbing
- Brad Frances Ford/Mercury
- Cloud Nine Therapeutics
- CR Refrigeration
- Gonstead Family Chiropractic
- Jewish Federation of NM
- Lexus of Albuquerque
- NM Back Institute
- NM Fleet Design
- New Mexico Oncology Hematology Consultants
- NM Travel Health
- Paradise Village
- Steward's Plumbing
- Todd Financial
- UNM Hospitals
- WAKA - World Adult Kickball Association