JCC Childcare Service
Our Childcare service located in the main JCC building. The JCC Childcare supports Family Members with children ages 9 weeks to 5 years.
- Parents will present a JCC childcare card to the Childcare Staff to allow drop off their child.
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times while their child is in the program.
- Parents are responsible for feeding and toileting before drop-off.
- Childcare is limited up to a maximum of two hours daily.
- The Childcare will be closed on days when the JCC is closed, and the JCC reserves the right to close the program for special events.
- Children will not be accepted if showing signs of illness or running a temperature.
There is NO charge for Childcare Services provided a reservation is made as follows:
- In order to ensure we have the appropriate staff on hand, reservations must be made in advance (by 6 pm the night before for a morning reservation or before noon the day of for an afternoon reservation) by calling 332-0565 or 348-4469. Appointments will begin at the time of reservation, and not the time of arrival.
- Appointments not canceled in advance will be charged $5.00 fee.
- Members without a reservation will be charged $5.00 per child. Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available.
*Payment for items #2 & #3 above must be made before leaving your child in childcare.
For the welfare and safety of your children, all policies will be fully enforced.
8 am–12 noon
4 pm–8 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
8 am–12 noon
Please call (505) 332-0565 or (505) 348-4469 for reservations.
Our Senior Staff:
Ernestine Mora has worked for the JCC since we opened in 2000. She provides the protective and loving care that every parent can appreciate, and is adoringly called "grandma" by many of our smallest patrons. Her dedication and supervision to the department has made the JCC childcare second to none.
Monica Munoz has provided quality childcare in the department since 2005. Monica is currently working on an early childhood degree and cares for our JCC children as lovingly as she does her own who are also familiar faces at the JCC.