JCC Childcare Service
- Childcare service located in the main JCC building
- Children will not be accepted if showing signs of illness or running a temperature. JCC staff reserve the right to refuse children whom they feel are symptomatic or ill
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times while their child is in the room
- Parents are responsible for feeding and toileting before drop-off
- Childcare is limited to two hours daily
- Childcare services will be closed on days when the JCC is closed. The JCC reserves the right to close the room for special events
- No nuts allowed
There is NO charge for Childcare Services provided a reservation is made as follows:
- Reservations cannot be made more than two days in advance by calling 332-0565 or 348-4469
- Appointments will begin at the time of reservation, and not the time of arrival
- Appointments not cancelled in advance will be charged a $5.00 fee
- A walk-in fee for members without a reservation will be charged $5.00 per child. Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available.
For the welfare and safety of your children, all policies will be fully enforced.
8 am–12 noon
4 pm–8 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
8 am–12 noon
Please call (505) 332-0565 or (505) 348-4469 for reservations.
Our Senior Staff:
Ernestine Mora has worked for the JCC since we opened in 2000. She provides the protective and loving care that every parent can appreciate, and is adoringly called "grandma" by many of our smallest patrons. Her dedication and supervision to the department has made the JCC childcare second to none.
Monica Munoz has provided quality childcare in the department since 2005. Monica is currently working on an early childhood degree and cares for our JCC children as lovingly as she does her own who are also familiar faces at the JCC.