The JCC of Greater Albuquerque's mission is to provide meaningful experiences that make a difference in people's lives. Membership revenue alone does not sustain the many programs and services that we offer. There are several ways to make tax-deductible contributions and to help support the JCC. Please choose the one that is right for you.
If you are interested in contributing to the JCC of Greater Albuquerque in other ways, please call Dave Simon at 505-348-4449.
Thank you for your generous support.
Support JCC Programs and Services
Your gift to the JCC can be a general donation to be used where it is needed most, or you may wish to designate your gift to a program that has special meaning to you, such as:
- 92 St Y Lecture Series
- A Taste of Honey — A day of Jewish Learning
- Art Gallery & Classes
- Camp Chai & Camp Scholarships
- Chanukah Festival
- Children and Youth Programs and Services
- Cultural Arts and Programs
- Early Childhood Scholarships
- Father's Day 5K Run
- Health Fair
- Israel Independence Day — Yom Ha-Atzma'ut
- Jazz at the J
- JCC Early Childhood Program
- Jewish Book Month
- Kids Fun & Fitness Expo
- Maccabi Games
- OrCaS Swim Team
- Senior Programs and Services
- Shlichim Program — Israeli Emissaries
- Sports and Fitness Programs
- Wonderful Wednesday
Give in Tribute/Honor/Memory of
You can commemorate a special occasion or extend condolences through tribute gifts to the JCC. Tributes can be directed to the programs listed under “Designated Gifts” or made as a general gift to the JCC to be used where it's needed most.
For a minimum contribution of $18, the JCC of Greater Albuquerque will send a tribute card acknowledging your contribution in honor or in memory of a loved one.