Jobs at the JCC
Member Sevices Representative
Member Services Coordinator is under the direct supervision of the Member Services Director. Candidate should be sales oriented, dynamic and enthusiastic with the ability to effectively multitask in a highly customer oriented fashion.
- Have the ability to collect and interpret member and prospective member needs and tie them back to facility services
- Conduct facility tours
- Process member applications and paperwork
- Assist with maintenance of membership data base
- Make sales call to existing and prospective members
- High School Diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Sales experience preferred
- Health and Fitness affinity a plus
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sales experience
- Highly organized
- Basic accounting
- Basic computer skills
Seeking highly motivated certified lifeguards! Under direct supervision of the Aquatics Director, you will ensure the safety of members of in the pool area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains constant supervision of members in the pool area. Act immediately and appropriately in emergency situations.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in and around the pool area.
Must be American Red Cross Lifeguard certified.
Family Enrichment Center
The FEC has the following job openings:
We are seeking substitute teachers to work in classrooms with children between 8 weeks and 5 years old. Applicants need to have a minimum of the 45 Hour Class and a HS diploma and preference will be given to those with experience and advanced degrees. Substitute positions are always available.
Interested in a career in Early Childhood Education? Do you have a skill or talent you would like to share? Do you enjoy playing with young children? If so, we might have a volunteer spot for you at the FEC. We are seeking several volunteers to work in our classrooms and get to know our children.
Please email a cover letter and your resume to the Director, Sherri Davidman.
No phone calls please.