- Facility Overview
- JCC Pro Fitness Personal Training Program
- Nutritional Counseling
- Meet our Trainers
- Download our personal training brochure.
- Click here to see a list of our current fitness programs.
- Read Our Trainer Blog
The JCC's Pro Fitness Center is situated primarily on the second floor of the JCC.
The 10,000+ square foot fitness facility contains the latest equipment — a complete cardiovascular line, resistance and stretching area, indoor track, and full service locker rooms with steam rooms.
- An individualized fitness program specifically designed for you
- Maximize your workout time
- Get professional assistance to increase performance in the areas of strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health and fitness
- Reach or maintain a healthy body weight
- Learn correct form and technique for cardiovascular and strength training
- Prepare for a sport or event
- Relieve boredom from the same workout routine. Learn new ways to improve your health
- Body shaping and toning
- Increased energy and stamina
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
The JCC's Pro Fitness Personal Training program provides quality individualized training to those who desire professional fitness instruction and motivation for goal attainment; easily accommodating the needs of all types of individuals, from the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete. Our certified personal fitness trainers will work with you to devise a program that is tailored to meet your personal fitness goals and interests, as well as provide the necessary guidance to achieve your personal best. From body transformation and health improvement to performance enhancement and rehabilitation, our staff has the education, credentials, expertise and resources to develop a program that will best meet your needs.
Please enjoy a complimentary 1-hour Fitness Consultation with one of our Pro Fitness Personal Training Staff. Your Fitness Consultation will consist of 1) medical history and fitness goals review, 2) essential assessments including body composition, blood pressure etc. 3) exercise recommendation and instruction.
Professional Personal Training
|60 Minute Sessions|
|1 session:||$58 each ($58)|
|3 sessions:||$56 each ($170)|
|6 sessions:||$55 each ($330)|
|12 sessions:||$53 each ($636)|
|24 sessions:||$50 each ($1,200)|
|30 Minute Sessions|
|1 session:||$35 each ($35)|
|3 sessions:||$34 each ($102)|
|6 sessions:||$33 each ($198)|
|12 sessions:||$32 each ($384)|
|24 sessions:||$31 each ($744)|
|45 Minute Sessions|
|1 session:||$48 each ($48)|
|3 sessions:||$46 each ($138)|
|6 sessions:||$44 each ($264)|
|12 sessions:||$42 each ($504)|
|24 sessions:||$40 each ($960)|
|Partner Training* (60 Minute Sessions)|
|1 session:||$80 Per Session ($80 Total)**|
|3 sessions:||$78 Per Session ($234 Total)**|
|6 sessions:||$75 Per Session ($450 Total)**|
|12 sessions:||$71 Per Session ($852 Total)**|
|24 sessions:||$66 Per Session ($1,584 Total)**|
* Partner Training consists of (1) personal trainer and (2) participants.
** Partner session pricing is per session divided by (2) participants.
All sessions $70 per hour