J-Zone and Tot Spot will be closed initially, but we hope to open them soon, when we can ensure that it is safe for our youngest members. New guidelines will include limited number of children, limited workout time for parents (60 minutes), older children spending more time outside, temperature checks upon arrival, and lots of cleaning and sanitizing. (For example, all high touch areas are cleaned constantly, and toys will be placed in a “to-be-washed” bin after use, where they won’t be returned until they are disinfected).
J-Zone is located within the Alan and Deanna Brody Lounge, and is open to children age 5-12. This zone is a wonderful opportunity for children to have fun and be active while their parents are using the JCC facilities. Our trained, CPR & First Aid certified J-Zone staff are here to provide a safe and fun environment for your children. With stimulating activities such as X-Box Kinect, where they use body movement to navigate our sports and dance games, or they’re playing air hockey, foosball, dodgeball in the gymnasium, or out on the playground!
J-Zone Policies and Guidelines:
- Must be a JCC member to use the J-Zone
- Parents must remain on the JCC premises while their child is at J-Zone
- Maximum stay is 2 hours
- Children will not be accepted if ill or running a fever
- Children are welcome to bring phones & technology, but J-Zone is not responsible for any lost, broken, or stolen items
- Bullying is not tolerated and may result in suspension of J-Zone usage
- J-Zone is a Nut free Zone!
- Parents must sign their child in. If another parent or guardian is picking up child, the J-Zone staff needs to be informed.
Your children may use the J-zone free of charge while you use our facilities. However, for the safety of your child, please adhere to the following guidelines. Children 5-12 years old:
- Are not allowed to be in the building unattended
- Are not allowed in adult group fitness classes, the fitness center, or on the track at any time
- Are allowed to use the pool when a lifeguard is present, and when accompanied by an adult
- Are allowed to use the gymnasium when available, and when accompanied by an adult
In need of a date night? Don’t miss out on our Parent’s Night Out!
Once a month on Saturday.