J-Zone is located within the Alan and Deanna Brody Lounge, and is open to children age 5-12. This zone is a wonderful opportunity for children to have fun and be active while their parents are using the JCC facilities. Our trained, CPR & First Aid certified J-Zone staff are here to provide a safe and fun environment for your children. With stimulating activities such as X-Box Kinect, where they use body movement to navigate our sports and dance games, or they’re playing air hockey, foosball, dodgeball in the gymnasium, or out on the playground!
J-Zone Policies and Guidelines:
- Must be a JCC member to use the J-Zone
- Parents must remain on the JCC premises while their child is at J-Zone
- Maximum stay is 2 hours
- Children will not be accepted if ill or running a fever
- Children are welcome to bring phones & technology, but J-Zone is not responsible for any lost, broken, or stolen items
- Bullying is not tolerated and may result in suspension of J-Zone usage
- J-Zone is a Nut free Zone!
- Parents must sign their child in. If another parent or guardian is picking up child, the J-Zone staff needs to be informed.
Your children may use the J-zone free of charge while you use our facilities. However, for the safety of your child, please adhere to the following guidelines. Children 5-12 years old:
- Are not allowed to be in the building unattended
- Are not allowed in adult group fitness classes, the fitness center, or on the track at any time
- Are allowed to use the pool when a lifeguard is present, and when accompanied by an adult
- Are allowed to use the gymnasium when available, and when accompanied by an adult
In need of a date night? Don’t miss out on our Parent’s Night Out!
Once a month on Saturday.