Our Childcare Services, located in the main building, supports family members which children ages 16 weeks (4 months) to 5 years old.
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times while their child is in the program.
- Parents are responsible for feeding and toileting before drop-off.
- Childcare is limited up to a maximum of two hours daily.
- The Childcare will be closed on days when the JCC is closed, and the JCC reserves the right to close the program for special events.
- Children will not be accepted if showing signs of illness or running a temperature.
- We are a NUT FREE zone
There is NO charge for Childcare Services provided a reservation is made as follows:
- In order to ensure we have the appropriate staff on hand, reservations must be made no more than two days in advance by calling 332-0565 ext. 4469. Appointments will begin at the time of reservation, and not the time of arrival.
- Arrivals 30 minutes passed set appointment will be cancelled.
- Appointments not canceled in advance will be charged $5.00 fee, per child.
- Members without a reservation will be charged $5.00 per child. Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available.
For the welfare and safety of your children, all policies will be fully enforced.
8 am–12 noon
4 pm–8 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
8 am–12 noon
Please call (505) 332-0565 ext. 4469 to make an appointment.