Our Childcare Services, located in the main building, support family members with children aged 16 weeks (4 months) to 5 years old
- Must be a member of the JCC to utilize the Tot Spot
- Parents must remain on the premises while their child is in the program
- Parents are responsible for feeding and toileting before drop-off
- Childcare is limited up to a maximum of two hours daily
- The Tot Spot will be closed on days when the JCC is closed, and the JCC reserves the right to close the program for special events
- Children will not be accepted if showing signs of illness or running a temperature
- The Tot Spot is a NUT FREE zone
There is NO charge for Childcare Services provided a reservation is made as follows:
- In order to ensure we have the appropriate staff on hand, reservations must be
made no more than two days in advance by calling 332-0565 ext. 4469.
Appointments will begin at the time of reservation, and not the time of arrival.
- Arrivals 30 minutes passed set appointment will be cancelled
- Appointments not canceled in advance will be charged $5.00 fee, per child
- Members without a reservation will be charged $5.00 per child. Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available.
For the welfare and safety of your children, all policies will be fully enforced.
4 pm–8 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday