J-Zone and Tot Spot will be closed initially, but we hope to open them soon, when we can ensure that it is safe for our youngest members. New guidelines will include limited number of children, limited workout time for parents (60 minutes), older children spending more time outside, temperature checks upon arrival, and lots of cleaning and sanitizing. (For example, all high touch areas are cleaned constantly, and toys will be placed in a “to-be-washed” bin after use, where they won’t be returned until they are disinfected).
Our Childcare Services, located in the main building, support family members with children aged 16 weeks (4 months) to 5 years old
- Must be a member of the JCC to utilize the Tot Spot
- Parents must remain on the premises while their child is in the program
- Parents are responsible for feeding and toileting before drop-off
- Childcare is limited up to a maximum of two hours daily
- The Tot Spot will be closed on days when the JCC is closed, and the JCC reserves the right to close the program for special events
- Children will not be accepted if showing signs of illness or running a temperature
- The Tot Spot is a NUT FREE zone
There is NO charge for Childcare Services provided a reservation is made as follows:
- In order to ensure we have the appropriate staff on hand, reservations must be
made no more than two days in advance by calling 332-0565 ext. 4469.
Appointments will begin at the time of reservation, and not the time of arrival.
- Arrivals 30 minutes passed set appointment will be cancelled
- Appointments not canceled in advance will be charged $5.00 fee, per child
- Members without a reservation will be charged $5.00 per child. Walk-ins will only be accepted if space is available.
For the welfare and safety of your children, all policies will be fully enforced.
4 pm–8 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday