The Sports & Leagues department at the JCC is hands-down the best in town. Our leagues are fun and safe and are the best bang for your buck. Our staff and referees are top-notch, and you’re guaranteed to have an outstanding recreation experience whether you are a kid or adult.
The Abe & Sophia Cohen Gymnasium
- State-of-the art flooring for maximum traction
- One collegiate full-size basketball court with two half courts
- 6 height-adjustable basketball hoops
- Professional style scoreboards
- Fully convertible for indoor soccer, volleyball, etc.
- Bleachers for spectators
- Gym rental space is available for any of your sports practices/sports parties. Call Jack, the Athletic, League/Youth Programs Director at (505) 348-4511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and space availability.
The JCC offers year-round adult sports leagues: basketball, flag football, volleyball and more! Our leagues fill up fast, call Jack at (505) 348-4511 for pricing and dates of upcoming and new leagues.