Early Childhood Care and Education
Creating a better future, one child at a time.
Welcome to the David and Martha Cooper Family Enrichment Center (FEC), the early childhood center at the Albuquerque JCC. We are committed to creating a positive experience for the young children and families we serve. We are proud of our center and encourage you to stop by and visit. Browse our pages to get an introduction to our unique program.
The JCC Family Enrichment Center is a program that:
- Recognizes and supports families as the child’s primary teachers;
- Emphasizes the importance of relationships as key to the child’s development;
- Works to provide children with the strong emotional foundation necessary for later academic success;
- Respects the individuality of each child;
- Develops each child’s capacity for curiosity, self-control and self-confidence, empathy, and the desire to learn and communicate;
- Provides opportunities for family involvement;
- Uses a play-based, child-centered, developmentally appropriate approach to learning.
Call Sherri Davidman at 505-336-1150 to set up a tour & put your name on the wait-list.
Fax #: 505-348-4482.