The JCC of Greater Albuquerque
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque (JCC) is part of your extended family, your home away from home—providing programs and services for all ages and stages in life. Within our walls or around the world, our members gather together to meet, play, learn, celebrate, and be part of the Community. Everyone, regardless of age or religious affiliation, is welcome.
Specials & Events
Beginner Yiddish Class 10 sessions of semi-private instruction Thursdays: Feb 7 – Apr 18 6:30 – 8:00 pm (No Class 3/21) Lets learn Yiddish together! Yiddish is no longer a dying language in New Mexico! You are invited to learn to speak, write, and read Yiddish in a welcoming class setting that combines the resources […]
Race prep for Jay Benson Triathlon! Program Includes: 2 Group Trainings per week (1 swim and 1 run/bike); 8-Week training plan depicting daily workouts; USA Triathlon certified coach; Triathlon transition skills; Jay Benson Triathlon Entry Fee; 8-Week Membership to the JCC. *Participants must be able to swim 25 yards/ meters. Stroke feedback will be provided. […]
After a four year hiatus, the JCC is proud to partner with the City of Albuquerque, Sport Systems and Kirtland Air Force Base to bring back the Jay Benson Triathlon. The race is back on base thanks to our friends at Kirtland Air Force Base. SPACES ARE LIMITED AND MAY SELL OUT FAST! Register HERE! […]
We will complete our mission by creating community and a sense of inclusion, maintaining the highest standards for consumer satisfaction, providing the opportunities for healthy lifestyles, educational opportunities, social events and programming, while having a strong focus on Jewish culture.
With the Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam (to repair the world) in mind, the JCC will ensure a sense of community is fostered through dialog and outreach with the greater Albuquerque, non-Jewish and Jewish communities; and by providing a safe, welcoming and family friendly environment within the walls of the JCC.
Who We Are and What We Do
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center serves as a focal point for all those who seek a Jewish experience. The Center will provide a unique opportunity for individuals to come together to express, enhance and strengthen their Jewish identity and to participate in a variety of social, cultural, recreational and educational programs and services.
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center
- Fosters Jewish identity
- Builds and strengthens a sense of Jewish community
- Reaches out to all Jews—intermarried, nonaffiliated, and affiliated
- Contributes to Jewish Survival
- Supports and enhances existing Jewish organizations, congregations and institutions.
The JCC is a Place Where
- Families and individuals are assured that their precious leisure or learning time will be well spent in a welcoming, Jewish environment
- A state-of-the-art fitness and wellness facility provides the added bonus of a social experience
- Children and youth, teens and their families receive quality educational, cultural and social enrichment while learning what it means to be a part of the Jewish Community
- Active seniors pursue a wellness of both mind and body in a home away from home
- Anyone new to the community or new to the country will feel a sense of extended family when they walk through the door
- This generation can build a future for generations to come