The JCC of Greater Albuquerque
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque (JCC) is part of your extended family, your home away from home—providing programs and services for all ages and stages in life. Within our walls or around the world, our members gather together to meet, play, learn, celebrate, and be part of the Community. Everyone, regardless of age or religious affiliation, is welcome.
Specials & Events
This 4 week long class (8), will dive into the postpartum period for moms from 6 weeks up to 1 year postpartum, but for any “mama” who is still experiencing core and pelvic floor dysfunction. Goals: To begin and/or return to functional movements. To heal physically, mentally, and emotionally after giving birth. To connect with […]
This class focuses on becoming functionally fit for life! Aaron uses many traditional weight lifting modalities, olympic barbell work, power lifting, sled pushes, trx, cross fit, mobility work with foam rollers and bands, and much more. Aaron has his Masters in Exercise Science, is a book author, and is a Crossfit Level 1 Trainer.
A great way to train for personal fitness, swim competitions, and triathlons. Stroke development will be analyzed and competitive skills developed. This class is for 19 years and older. Must have basic knowledge of all four strokes.
Our instructors will help you learn to swim and develop your swim stroke. Private lessons are for 30 minutes and are open to all ages and abilities. Semi-Private lessons are for 2 or more swimmers with similar skill levels.
We will complete our mission by creating community and a sense of inclusion, maintaining the highest standards for consumer satisfaction, providing the opportunities for healthy lifestyles, educational opportunities, social events and programming, while having a strong focus on Jewish culture.
With the Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam (to repair the world) in mind, the JCC will ensure a sense of community is fostered through dialog and outreach with the greater Albuquerque, non-Jewish and Jewish communities; and by providing a safe, welcoming and family friendly environment within the walls of the JCC.
Who We Are and What We Do
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center serves as a focal point for all those who seek a Jewish experience. The Center will provide a unique opportunity for individuals to come together to express, enhance and strengthen their Jewish identity and to participate in a variety of social, cultural, recreational and educational programs and services.
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center
- Fosters Jewish identity
- Builds and strengthens a sense of Jewish community
- Reaches out to all Jews—intermarried, nonaffiliated, and affiliated
- Contributes to Jewish Survival
- Supports and enhances existing Jewish organizations, congregations and institutions.
The JCC is a Place Where
- Families and individuals are assured that their precious leisure or learning time will be well spent in a welcoming, Jewish environment
- A state-of-the-art fitness and wellness facility provides the added bonus of a social experience
- Children and youth, teens and their families receive quality educational, cultural and social enrichment while learning what it means to be a part of the Jewish Community
- Active seniors pursue a wellness of both mind and body in a home away from home
- Anyone new to the community or new to the country will feel a sense of extended family when they walk through the door
- This generation can build a future for generations to come